I hate using Legend
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg29147] I hate using Legend
- From: "Brett Patterson" <bap at roe.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 23:28:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Edinburgh University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am very frustrated by the Legend package.
I have tried using it on and off for several years now,
and I am always dissatisfied with its output.
The main difficulty I have is with the size of the legend box
being too small for the key label I want to use.
It works fine for single (or a few) letter labels,
but seems to screw up for a label of more than about 10 characters.
The box clips the longer labels.
I've tried using LabelTextSpacing, etc but it then
opens a can of worms trying to balance all the spacings
to get a decent label.
Does anyone else have these problems with Legend?
Are there any easy answers?
Prev by Date:
Re: 4D interpolation
Next by Date:
Re: Importing EPS
Previous by thread:
Q: How to get Math1Mono font in PDF
Next by thread:
AW: Need help writing geology software using cirlces