Re: Viewing Mathematica-generated PDFs on a PDA
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31478] Re: Viewing Mathematica-generated PDFs on a PDA
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 04:54:11 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
no PDA or Palm. But the PDF generation works fine with a printed
PostScript document (including the fonts) and Acrobat Distiller.
The document size is reduced by a factor approx 10.
"Coleman, Mark" wrote:
> Has anyone tried had any luck exporting an Mathematica notebook into PDF format
> for viewing on a PDA (Palm or MS)?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Limit question
Previous by thread:
Viewing Mathematica-generated PDFs on a PDA
Next by thread: