Built-in functions to C code
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31544] Built-in functions to C code
- From: "Toshiyuki \(Toshi\) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp>
- Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:19:31 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a program written in Mathematica.
Since It takes long time in calculating NIntegrate, I was wondering whether
I can translate my program to C-language.
I know there is a command called CForm, but it does not translate NIntegrate
to an detailed C code.
Can someone help me on my problem?
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Zero does not Equal Zero is a feature
Next by Date:
Actions not found: delete-next-character
Previous by thread:
Re: List Manipulation
Next by thread:
Re: Built-in functions to C code