Re: style sheeting

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg31563] Re: [mg31159] style sheeting
  • From: Omega Consulting <omega_consulting at>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:26:06 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

At 02:11 AM 10/14/2001, Borut L wrote:
>Hi group,
>I learned all about formatting Mathematica documents with style sheets by
>I can't customize something which really bugs me.
>Everything responds just fine: the title, text, graphics, ...
>Well, the "math-typed" part of the text is seen/printed bigger (+4) then the
>surrounding text and in different font-family. You go into the math-typing
>mode by CTRL+9, when a pink square appears and you type... e (+ CTRL + 6) -x
>(+CTRL + 6) 2 = Exp[-x^2]. One can move in-and-out of the equations quickly.
>It's just the odd appearance of the math-part of the text that in
>unpleasant! And I can't go around the problem.
>Please help.

It's been a while since this was asked, but I didn't see a response posted.

This is controlled by the cell style InlineCellEditing. In Default.nb, it
has a pink background which makes all inline cells pink during editting. If
you don't like this, then change the background color of the cell style.

Omega Consulting
"The final answer to your Mathematica needs"

Spend less time searching and more time finding.