Re: Built-in functions to C code

Hi Toshi,

There are $$$commercially available$$$ software to translate your
C-code.  However, you can link C-code to Mathematica to perform the
integration using Mathlink.  Numerical Recipes in C is a good place to
start looking for code that does the integration.

Also you could try adjusting the options to speed up NIntegrate.  You
might try making AccuracyGoal->4, for example.

Hope this helps,
Lawrence