Re: Built-in functions to C code

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31583] Re: Built-in functions to C code
  • From: "Lawrence A. Walker Jr." <lwalker701_remove_ at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 03:42:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Toshi,

There are $$$commercially available$$$ software to translate your
C-code.  However, you can link C-code to Mathematica to perform the
integration using Mathlink.  Numerical Recipes in C is a good place to
start looking for code that does the integration.

Also you could try adjusting the options to speed up NIntegrate.  You
might try making AccuracyGoal->4, for example.

Hope this helps,
Lawrence