- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31611] blank plots
- From: Matthias Roth <mroth at Princeton.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:38:20 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Princeton University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem with the plot function. All of a sudden it only plots
blank cells and no graphs, 3D-objects etc. I re-installed Mathematica -
I use Win2000 and Mathematica 4.0 on a IBM notebook. I am very thankful
for any help with this strange problem.
Prev by Date:
Re: Zero does not equal zero et al.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: JLink installation w95
Next by thread: