- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31622] Re: [mg31602] AdjustmentBox
- From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:29:06 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200111161138.GAA07043@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 06:38:07 -0500 (EST), Steve Luttrell wrote: >Does anyone know how to get the CTRL-<arrow> key operations to work when >inputting boxes (see AdjustmentBox in the Help Browser)? I have the Windows >version of Mathematica (ver 4.1), and nothing happens when I use >CTRL-<arrow>. > >-- >Steve Luttrell >QinetiQ >Malvern Technology Centre >UK > > This documentation is not correct for Windows. You should use Alt+<arrow> key, not Ctrl+<arrow> key. Sincerely, John Fultz jfultz at wolfram.com User Interface Group Wolfram Research, Inc.
- From: "Steve Luttrell" <email@example.com>