Re: Built-in functions to C code
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31623] Re: Built-in functions to C code
- From: "Tom Hardy" <tomhardy at COX.RR.COM>
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 06:29:07 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use compile in Mathematica, Example:
"Toshiyuki (Toshi) Meshii" <meshii at mech.fukui-u.ac.jp> wrote in message
news:9sig31$aur$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I have a program written in Mathematica.
> Since It takes long time in calculating NIntegrate, I was wondering
> I can translate my program to C-language.
> I know there is a command called CForm, but it does not translate
> to an detailed C code.
> Can someone help me on my problem?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Log plots: plot points *linearly* equidistant
Previous by thread:
RE: Built-in functions to C code
Next by thread:
Actions not found: delete-next-character