Operator headspace error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31656] Operator headspace error
- From: "jsp" <jjcoupling at aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:46:29 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Under Mathematica 4.0.5 with W2000, I'm having trouble displaying certain Traditional Style expressions. The line separating numerator and denominator is VERY thick (~1/4 inch), the font is not quite right, and some symbols don't translate properly (e.g., the differential sign appears as the letter a with a circumflex). Border lines within text also shows up very thick. Reinstallation of everything doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? BTW, is it worthwhile to upgrade to M4.1?