Re: Linux Font Problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31673] Re: Linux Font Problem
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 05:47:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Jon Faranda wrote: > I have just upgraded to Redhat 7.2 and after I installed Mathematica 4.0 > I get an error saying: > > Startup Error > The Mathematica fonts are not properly installed in your system. Without > these fonts, typeset mathematical expressions cannot be displayed > properly. > > I then press "continue" and all seems to load well. How can I correct > this problem? Thanks! This question has been addressed previously in this forum. http://library.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2001/Oct/msg00004.html -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.