AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31084] AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2
- From: "Christian Eissner" <christian.eissner at web.de>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:55:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Newsgroup, I have Mathematica V4.2 on my Windows 98 Computer. With Mathematica I am able to build _internal_ Movies. Now I would like to create an _external_ Moviefile e.g. in the AVI-Format. Whether In the Online Help and nor in the Mathematica Book is it not mentioned how to do that. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Cheers Chris!