AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31084] AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2
- From: "Christian Eissner" <christian.eissner at web.de>
- Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 01:55:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have Mathematica V4.2 on my Windows 98 Computer.
With Mathematica I am able to build _internal_ Movies. Now I would like
to create an _external_ Moviefile e.g. in the AVI-Format.
Whether In the Online Help and nor in the Mathematica Book is it not
mentioned how to do that.
Thanks in advance!
Prev by Date:
Re: Assumptions question (1/m^x,x>1,m=Infinity)
Next by Date:
Can Fit give function coefficients?
Previous by thread:
RE: Require derivation for the intersection of three planes
Next by thread:
Re: AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2