AVI-Video with Mathematica V4.2

Dear Newsgroup,

I have Mathematica V4.2 on my Windows 98 Computer.

With Mathematica I am able to build _internal_ Movies. Now I would like
to create an _external_ Moviefile e.g. in the AVI-Format.

Whether In the Online Help and nor in the Mathematica Book is it not
mentioned how to do that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers Chris!