Front End, GUI for Application

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31200] Front End, GUI for Application
  • From: Moranresearch at aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 05:35:23 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am making an application to run on a diagnostic instrument can anyone point
me to the notebook options (or reference) that would allow me to:
1:Hide the code, so the user only sees what they need and write protect all
but user input.
2. Make in line multiple text boxes, combo boxes and list boxes for user
input such as I see in web mathematia
eg.http://library.wolfram.com/webMathematica/MSP/Explore/Engineering/FieldPatt

ern

The goal is to make an attractive, intuitive one screen GUI that is easy to
use (for non-Mathematica Users) and only shows the user input and the
calulation result. Thank you. John