- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31225] Re: [mg31192] fonts
- From: Bernd Brandt <bernd at bio.vu.nl>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:12:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On the Solaris system afm files of the fonts are available in
subdirs of $OPENWINHOME/lib/X11/fonts.
By making links to these files from /usr/local/AFM,
or from <path to Mathematica installation>/SystemFiles/Fonts/AFM
we now made available Bookmaa Lucida etc for Mathemtica.
I thank Paul Hinton for his help on this.
Prev by Date:
Carriage Return oddity in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Exact real parts
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: