Switching x and y axes in 2D plots
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31223] Switching x and y axes in 2D plots
- From: d9bertil at dtek.chalmers.se (Bertil Jonell)
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:12:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Chalmers Tekniska Lekskola
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there an easy way of switching the x and y axes in 2D plots? I'm asking because I'm trying to print out an maneuvering envelope plot, and they traditionally have altitude (independent variable) on the *vertical* axis and velocity (dependent) on the horizontal axis. -bertil- (d9bertil at dtek.chalmers.se) -- "It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an exercise for your kill-file."