- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg31233] Mathematica question
- From: jl_03824 at yahoo.com (Jun Lin)
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 04:27:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tried to plot the intersection of two surfaces in 3D which are defined by equations F(x,y,z)=C1 and G(x,y,z)=C2, where x, y, and z are coordinates and C1 and C2 are constant. I especially want to obtain the coordinate data of those points located at the intersection. Thanks very much for the help.