Export of Cells in Bitmap

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31254] Export of Cells in Bitmap
  • From: Martin Stockhammer <martin.stockhammer at visualanalysis.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:53:33 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I want to export some cells into a bitmap format with a
high resolution.

The command
Export["Image.tif",
   Cell["This is a test", "Input",
     PageWidth -> Infinity], "TIFF", ImageResolution -> 300]

yields a image file but the text in the image is cut.
Do I have to set some cell-size, or pagesize options?

The file is attached. [Contact the author to get this file - moderator]

Thank You

Martin Stockhammer