Second-degree polynomial

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg31398] Second-degree polynomial
  • From: elsanosi at chello.hu
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:59:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Sir

My name is Jamal Elsanosi. I'm postgraduate student in petroleum
engineering in university of Miskolc-Hungary

I appreciate you if could help me to find the relationship between the
two equations
1-    y = x + x * a + x * a^2          and
2-    y = a * sqrt(x) - b * x + c

I'm looking for your reply in the earliest time

Best regards
Jamal Elsanosi