Re: weibull distribution

Yes. Rather than give you an example, which might be slightly different from
what you actually want, have a look at "Statistics`NonlinearFit`" in the
standard packages. You will also probably want
Statistics`ContinuousDistributions` unless you are going to specify your
own function (as I usually do because the form of the Weibull I need is for
fitting psychometic data and is in a slightly unusual form.

So you notebook will have
Needs["Statistics`NonlinearFit`" ];
Needs["Statistics`ContinuousDistributions`"];

and the rest should be clear from the Help.

--
Mark R. Diamond
Send email to  psy dot uwa dot edu dot au and address to markd