Re: Arrow Syntax is Dumb

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30729] Re: Arrow Syntax is Dumb
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 02:56:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

it is not so dump as it seems.
Because a line can have many more points than only
two but an arrow should not have more than
a starting and a end point.
But you can simply setup the pattern for
the form you like with

Needs["Graphics`Arrow`"]

Arrow[{p1_, p2_}, opts___?OptionQ] := Arrow[p1, p2, opts]
Arrow[l : {{_, _} ..}, opts___?OptionQ] :=
  Arrow[#, opts] & /@ Drop[Transpose[{l, RotateLeft[l]}], -1]

Regards
  Jens