export graphics on a Suse Linux 7.0 PC

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30844] export graphics on a Suse Linux 7.0 PC
  • From: Florian Flossmann <floflo13de at yahoo.de>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:51:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I have a very urgent question:
I'm running Mathematica 4.0 on a Suse Linux 7.0 PC and
I'm not able to export any graphics; I always get an
error code like:
linkconnect: .....connection failed, ... TIF.exe not
found.
It is exactly the same problem as descibed by Roland
Pabel on Sun.,5 Aug 2001. I searched the whole
MathGroup archive, but I didn't find any answer to
this. Am I just to stupid to find the answers to the
posted questions or is there no existing solution to
this problem ?
Please help me, I don`t know an other way to export my
graphics !
Many thanks,
Florian Flossmann, Germany