Page preview and graphic size

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30840] Page preview and graphic size
  • From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 03:51:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo NG,

I'm running Version 3.0 on NT4.0 machine with the notebook frontend. Three
questions:

1. Is there a chance to have a Page Preview (like in Word, Excel,...) prior
to print a document with graphics etc.

2. How can I adjust graphics to automatically use the most possible width on
a page. I think, the style sheets, delivered by Mathematica could adjust
graphics bigger, still fitting on one page.

3. Sometimes it happens that graphics shrink down to microscopic size on the
screen, without turning any knobs and parameters in the style sheet. Funny,
it doesn't happen two all graphics in a notebook. Even more funny, if I
delete that graphic cell and evaluate the expression again, I get the same
"micro thumbnail" again.

Any ideas

Thanks

Oliver Friedrich