Exporting To Adobe Illustrator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30866] Exporting To Adobe Illustrator
  • From: "Jonathan Keith Karpick" <jkarpick at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Has any one had any luck exporting graphics to Adobe Illustrator?

I have a GraphicsArray object that I'd like to save as a .ai file (as
advertised in the description of the Export function...)

Export["filename.ai",graphicobject] generates a .ai file, but Adobe
Illustrator 8.0 gives me an error message about not being able to parse
an EPS file when I try to open it.

I'm using Mathematica 4.1 on Unix.

Thanks,
Jonathan