EPS export problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg30910] EPS export problem
- From: Thomas Peters <thomas_peters at web.de>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 01:49:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have created a 3D-Plot. I want the PlotLabel to be a formula,
so I followed the example in the online help and wrote
PlotLabel -> StyleForm[TraditionalForm[Re[f[x+iy]]]].
When I export this 3DPlot to an EPS-File, there appear
bold H's instead of the ( and bold L's instead of ).
I am using Mathematica 4.0.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Gamma Simplification
Previous by thread:
Re: Open Write?
Next by thread:
Re: EPS export problem