exporting graph in pdf file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg30963] exporting graph in pdf file
  • From: "Seongyeon Lim" <lim.128 at osu.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:55:15 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I'm having problem exporting graphs into pdf files.  (I'm using Mathematica
4.1 on windows 98.)

gr=Plot[...]
Export["ex1.pdf",gr,"PDF"]

When I opened the created pdf file, it gives me an error messages
"unable to create or find font Math2Mono" or "There was an error processing
a page.  Illegal operation inside a path".

Technical support suggested setting up Adobe Distiller to find the Math
fonts, but it didn't help.

Thank you in advance!

sy