Re: Re: Mathematica & MS Word
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33571] Re: [mg33569] Re: Mathematica & MS Word
- From: Richard Palmer <mapsinc at bellatlantic.net>
- Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:02:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 3/31/02 4:09 AM, "Bob Jones" <bob_jones96 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote in <9rb74v$5jv$1
>> the FrontEnd offer better word processing
>> capabilities than MS Word, why do you
>> want this ?
> Is it so he can submit it to a journal? I would like to know how to use it
> with Word better also. Either that or how to use it to submit journal
> articles. One problem I see is that most of the people you would be sending
> reports to internally will not have Mathematica or LaTeX, just MS Word.
You're right. This often stops people trying to use the full power of the
Prev by Date:
Length of monotonic sequencies
Next by Date:
Re: How to find and plot real roots?
Previous by thread:
Re: Length of monotonic sequencies
Next by thread:
HELP! Strange evaluations