Re: HTMLSave

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg33676] Re: HTMLSave
  • From: Alexander Dreyer <dreyer at>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:48:52 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Steven Meers wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been using the HTMLSave function in Mathematica to post some
> notebooks containing long expressions on the web but have been having
> trouble assigning the point at which mathematica wraps the expression onto
> the next line - it creates expressions in long thin columns only using about
> 1/3rd of the screen which are difficult to read. I have checked the options
> and cannot see a means of setting this - can anyone tell me how to tell this
> function to use the whole width of the screen?
> Thanks in advance
> Steven Meers

You have to justify your frontend window before saving the notebook and
convertig to HTML. HTMLSave uses the horizontal window size for wrapping

Alexander Dreyer
 / Alexander Dreyer, Dipl.-Math. - Abteilung Adaptive Systeme        \
/  Fraunhofer Institut fuer Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)  \
\  Gottlieb-Daimler-Strasse, Geb. 7^2=49/313  D-67663 Kaiserslautern  /
 \    Tel.:(0631)205-2851  Fax:(0631)205-4139 /