"math1" and "math4" font conversion problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33734] "math1" and "math4" font conversion problem
- From: Peter Heemeijer <peterh at fee.uva.nl>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Recently I've encountered a problem when importing in Adobe Illustrator 10
an EPS file originally generated by Mathematica 4.1. Illustrator seems to
be unable to read the characters in the file from the fonts "math1" and
"math4". It displays them only as rectangles. Also, it doesn't help forcing
Illustrator to use the "type 1" fonts instead of the Windows ones:
Illustrator then just displays blank spaces. Does anyone know about a
solution for this problem, possibly in the form of a patch for the relevant
University of Amsterdam
Prev by Date:
How to Return from within a Table-Command?
Next by Date:
Re: FullSimplify[Abs[Sign[x]],x>=0] equals 1?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to Return from within a Table-Command?
Next by thread:
Simplifying of rules