Memory problems

Hi,

I am trying to do the equation below and I get a message which says
not enough memory and kernel will shut down. I am doing this on a
360MHz Unix machine with 384MB RAM as well on 256MB PC.

Info = Table[Random[Integer],{10^8}]

It works fine upto 10^7 beyond which it says not enough memory. This
is just the first step in my package. I have a lot of further
computations to do on this list. Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Poonam