  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33893] References to subjects of Mathematica notebooks
  • From: "Clifford J. Nelson" <cnelson9 at mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 06:14:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have read books about mathematics since 1969 but I haven't read
anything like the files BuckyMatrix.pdf or SynCoordinates.pdf at the
selection File Sharing Graphite at:

http://homepage.mac.com/cnelson9/PhotoAlbum1.html

or the web page:

http://users.adelphia.net/~cnelson9/

Does anyone have any references to anything like the subjects of those
files?

  Cliff Nelson