how to make and paint an interpolation of two variables

Hello , i am a student of computer science and i have to do an
interpolation of two functions : x(t) and y (t). When i have done this...i
have to paint the graphic x(t)interpolation in the x-axes and
y(t)interpolation in the y-axes. Any idea? I I have done the interpolation
using the newton method but i do not know how to paint now both functions
together...? thank you very much