  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33905] how to make and paint an interpolation of two variables
  • From: "Nacho" <rrilpm at jazzfree.com>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 00:57:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello , i am a student of computer science and i have to do an
interpolation of two functions : x(t) and y (t). When i have done this...i
have to paint the graphic x(t)interpolation in the x-axes and
y(t)interpolation in the y-axes. Any idea? I I have done the interpolation
using the newton method but i do not know how to paint now both functions
together...? thank you very much