Find Doesn't Find Substrings That Begin With Integers?

I have a notebook with symbols

   u11One[x] ,  v11One[x] ,  w11One[x]

which I want to change to  u11First[x] , etc.

A search using the Find/Replace window doesn't seem to be able to find the
"11One" substrings within these symbol names -- though a search just on "One"
finds that substring within the names.

Seems an odd limitation on Find's capabilities -- or am I doing something wrong?

(I've tried cutting and pasting the "11One" substring into the Find field.)