Mathematica's Gaussian Tests ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33977] Mathematica's Gaussian Tests ?
- From: "Luca Di Persio" <luca_di_persio at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:59:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, does anybody know if there's a mathematica command to perform a Kolmogorov-Smirnov test (of gaussianity) on a certain collection of data ? TX, and sorry for my bad english :) -- Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG