- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34045] Inquery(Partial Differentiation)
- From: Gagan Anand <anand_gagan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:46:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working to Gray-scale image files(TIFF) , I
need to calculate the Orientiation of the Pixels , for
that I need to calculate Directional Filed Estimation.
For Directional Field Estimation I need to fined the
Gradient can be calculated by Partial Differentiation.
Can you help me out to calculate Partial
Diffrenetiation at each pixel, I am clear with the
formulae of Partial Differentiation, but how to
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - your guide to health and wellness
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: problem with mathematica ---> Get::"noopen": "Cannot open ("Statistics'ContinousDistributions'")."
Next by thread:
Import .doc ?