Re: Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35796] Re: Limit[Sin[a*x]/(a*x), x -> Infinity]
  • From: j_m_1967 at hotmail.com (JM)
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 04:35:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sorry for 'refreshing' this message but does anyone know if I can
define the assumption below.

I don't want to write specific assumptions for each term in Limit
since I have many different variables and forms of a. Is it possible
to generalise the assumption?

it would really help me (and I really don't want to have to buy any
additional maths software).