font problem solved

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35988] font problem solved
  • From: "Jonathan Rockmann" <MTheory at msn.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 05:13:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear MathGroup,

I have solved the problem with the fonts.  It required modifying the "Format
Type Styles" at the end of the style sheet.

So my only remaining question now is, are there any known problems associated
with modifying these fonts to Arial, or sharing problems if I save a notebook
in Arial then pass it on to someone who uses the default style sheet?

Jonathan
mtheory at msn.com