Re: Getting R, G and B numerical values pixel by pixel from color photos?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36052] Re: Getting R, G and B numerical values pixel by pixel from color photos?
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <slhollis at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 05:35:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In Mathematica, choose Color Selector... from the Input menu. That
brings up the Mac Color Picker. Move your pointer anywhere on the screen
and option-click. That will select the color. Now click Okay, and the
RGBColor recipe will be pasted into the Mathematica front end.

A similar thing works in GraphicConverter as well. Also, in OS X,
instead of option-clicking, just press the option key.

Hope that helps.

----
Selwyn Hollis