Re: How to protect the Mathematica Program

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36264] Re: How to protect the Mathematica Program
  • From: "Ira Baxter" <idbaxter at semdesigns.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:37:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

You could try obfuscating it, i.e., scrambling the symbol names
except for those you wish to export.

Check out obfuscation tools under
http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/Formatters/index.html.
We don't have an obfuscator at this moment for Mathematica,
but our base technology can build obfuscators for langauges
for which we have definitions, ... and we happen to have
a definition of Mathematica.

--
Ira Baxter, Ph.D. CTO Semantic Designs
www.semdesigns.com  512-250-1018

"Pepper Kunrz" <pepperkuntz at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:aki1sc$iac$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi;
> If I want to protect the Mathematica Program, what can I do? Is there any
method to avoid other people's reading my program but