3D Electric Field Approximation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38145] 3D Electric Field Approximation
  • From: cmarj at rla01.pucpr.br (Leonardo)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:36:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have measured the absolute value of the electric field in several
points of a room.

I would like to make a 3D plot of the room, showing each one of the
points measured. Each point should be accompanied by its electric
field value or, preferably, by a color associated with the value.

After that, I wanted to make a 3D interpolation of those points to
obtain a colorful plot that showed how the electric field varies along
that room (a 3D density plot).

Any ideas are welcome, even if you don't know how to solve the whole
problem!

Thank you!