Re: rijndael

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38163] Re: rijndael
  • From: "flip" <flip_alpha at safebunch.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 03:24:31 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

"ringeard" <s.ringeard at noos.fr> wrote in message
news:ashvgf$emc$1 at smc.vnet.net...

> I'm a french student in Computer Science, and crypto, and i want to know
> if somebody have the mathematica implementation of Rijndael, or some
> good url where i could find ressources about it.
>
> Sincerely

Hello,

I am not sure you will find a Mathematica implementation (although it is
possible) and if there is one, I'd like to see it also.

However, you find C and C++ implementations on Dr. Gladman's web site at:

http://fp.gladman.plus.com/cryptography_technology/rijndael/

I consider him an expert on in crypto and he contributed greatly during the
NIST selection project.

He also provides links to other implementations which have been optimized
for other architectures.

You can also look at Crypto++ (this is a freeware/shareware library without
comparison, a wonderful library) or Thomas St. Denis's "C" library.  Use
google.

Note: there are other "C" implementations out there, but Tom's is easy to
use and compiles right out of the box.

HTH, Flip