Re: Java3D and Mathematica, Lookout world!

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38198] Re: Java3D and Mathematica, Lookout world!
  • From: huhoic at aol.com (RAyRAy)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 03:29:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

For your numerical processing or any kind of processing be it symbolic would
you rather use Java or make your own, or use Mathematica.  I'm sure their
program is as effient as possible, but i think i'd go with making my own
algorithms in the code.

First it depends on the version of mathematica that they have to see how well
your application performs, and you don't know how future versions of
Mathematica will behave or can even break your application.  But I feel
mathematica is powerful.  Can you argue and put my doubts to rest?

Thanks,

RAyRAy =) hehhe