Re: techexplorer

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38571] Re: [mg38541] techexplorer
  • From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 02:15:07 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 05:40 AM 12/24/2002, Steve Luttrell wrote:
>I have obtained techexplorer 3.2.3.3 (the lite version). However, when I
>save in techexplorer from Mathematica (4.2 for Windows) and then view the
>document using IE I obtain very poor results. Displayed equations and
>figures do not render at all, but in-line eqations seem OK. There are also a
>lot of other ragged edges.
>
>Has anybody out there got techexplorer (or MathML, or whatever) to work
>acceptably from Mathematica?
>
>--
>Steve Luttrell
>West Malvern, UK

The Introductory Edition of techexplorer cannot render these documents. You
must have the Professional Edition.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/network/techexplorer/about/index.html#pro

The Introductory Edition of techexplorer will allow you to view HTML+MathML
documents created by Mathematica. As long as you have Mathematica 4.2 and a
recent version of Internet Explorer.

http://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/

-Dale