- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32654] Simplify
- From: "Stich Sebastian" <seb_stich at gmx.ch>
- Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:11:01 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I simplify the following term?
(a^(1/3) - b^(1/3)) * ((a^(2/3) + (ab)^(1/3) + b^(2/3))/(a-b))^(1/3)
If I use the commands "Simplify", "FullSimplify", "Expand" or "PowerExpand"
mathematica doesn't find the solution.
The solution is (a^(1/3)-b^(1/3))^(2/3)
If it's possible to find the solution in mathematica could mathematica show
me the way this solution?
Thanks for your answers!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Sum expansion
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: