Reading multiple (x,y) values from one file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32699] Reading multiple (x,y) values from one file
- From: jesper at pedersen.sh
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:09:23 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem that i hope you can help me with.
I have a text file containing (x,y) values from 3 or more experiments.
That looks like this:
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: NIntegration Involving Bessel Functions
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Reading multiple (x,y) values from one file