RE: style sheets

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32721] RE: [mg32689] style sheets
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:10:09 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Borut,

You can make your own style sheet. That way you can get just what you want.

Open a new notebook. Select a style sheet. For practice, it will probably be
easiest to stay with the Default style.

Use Menu/Format/Edit Style Sheet/Import Private Copy.

You can change the styles for each item in the style sheet. In addition to
using menu commands, you can also use Shift-Ctrl-E to convert a cell to the
underlying expression and typing in the options.

Save the new style sheet by using

File/Save As and go to the folder Configuration/Front End/Style Sheets.

Give it the name you want, like LevartReport.nb. Then it will appear in your
list of style sheets. You can keep changing it, but now you will use Edit
Shared Style Sheet.

It takes a little practice to manipulate style sheets and you may want to
ask further questions.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/