Mathmatica animations embedded in Power Point Presentations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32781] Mathmatica animations embedded in Power Point Presentations
- From: John McGrath <mcgrath at egr.msu.edu>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 05:12:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can Mathmatica animations be embedded in Power Point Presentations? If so,
what is "proper"/easiest way to do this?
Prev by Date:
RE: Smoother shading in DensityPlot?
Next by Date:
Transforming Mathematica-files into PDF-files
Previous by thread:
Importing & printing EPS files
Next by thread:
Re: Mathmatica animations embedded in Power Point Presentations