How to color countours in a contour Plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32782] How to color countours in a contour Plot?
- From: AGUIRRE ESTIBALEZ Julian <mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 05:12:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to color the contour lines in a contour plot according to the corresponding value over a white background (i.e., using ContourShading -> False). Is there a package like ExtendGraphics`LabelContour` which does this, or can someone offer a solution? Thanksou in advance. Julian Aguirre | Voice: +34 946012659 Departamento de Matematicas | Fax: +34 944648500 Universidad del Pais Vasco | Postal: Aptdo. 644, 48080 Bilbao, Spain | email: mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es