How to color countours in a contour Plot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32782] How to color countours in a contour Plot?
- From: AGUIRRE ESTIBALEZ Julian <mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 05:12:02 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I want to color the contour lines in a contour plot according to the
corresponding value over a white background (i.e., using ContourShading ->
False). Is there a package like ExtendGraphics`LabelContour` which does
this, or can someone offer a solution?
Thanksou in advance.
Julian Aguirre | Voice: +34 946012659
Departamento de Matematicas | Fax: +34 944648500
Universidad del Pais Vasco | Postal: Aptdo. 644, 48080 Bilbao, Spain
| email: mtpagesj at lg.ehu.es
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: FullSimplify doesn't simplify
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: How to color countours in a contour Plot?