Reading & Writing binary files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32767] Reading & Writing binary files
- From: soummer at unice.fr (Remi Soummer)
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 05:11:37 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I try to Write/Read Binary files, and the results are extremely slow.
For exemple, for the same array of "double", it takes 70 seconds with
Experimental`BinaryExport compared to .4 second in IDL (approximately
same time in C). I cannot believe mathematica cannot do that faster !
I am working with mathematica 4 on windows.
I have tried Experimental`BinaryExport and also the "fast binary"
package from mathsource, which is a little faster (3 times faster, but
it is still extremely slow!)
I use :
Can someone help me ??
Prev by Date:
Re: FullSimplify doesn't simplify
Next by Date:
RE: FullSimplify doesn't simplify
Previous by thread:
Re: How to color countours in a contour Plot?
Next by thread: