Newbie question on Unix and Mathematica. And a question about graph theory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32833] Newbie question on Unix and Mathematica. And a question about graph theory
  • From: Bettina Hoser <bho at em.uni-karlsruhe.de>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:44:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi
We have a Unix Version of Mathematica running, which I access via ssh.
Now I encounter the following problems (which I was not used to
encounter when still working under windows):
1) In the Help Browser the links cannot be used. They cannot be clicked.
2) I cannot access cells by just clicking the braces
3) I cannot use the "back" key to edit Input, befor I start evaluation

Graph theory: I need that for ma PhD
I want to Show or Plot weighted digraphs, with the weights showing along
the edges and the edges show have arrows depicting the direction. I
installed CombinatoricaPlots, but am still grappeling with this problem.

any and all help is highly appreciated.
Bettina