Newbie question on Unix and Mathematica. And a question about graph theory
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32833] Newbie question on Unix and Mathematica. And a question about graph theory
- From: Bettina Hoser <bho at em.uni-karlsruhe.de>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:44:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Karlsruhe, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We have a Unix Version of Mathematica running, which I access via ssh.
Now I encounter the following problems (which I was not used to
encounter when still working under windows):
1) In the Help Browser the links cannot be used. They cannot be clicked.
2) I cannot access cells by just clicking the braces
3) I cannot use the "back" key to edit Input, befor I start evaluation
Graph theory: I need that for ma PhD
I want to Show or Plot weighted digraphs, with the weights showing along
the edges and the edges show have arrows depicting the direction. I
installed CombinatoricaPlots, but am still grappeling with this problem.
any and all help is highly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Stumped again on a simple list
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Stumped again on a simple list --Thanks to all