- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32957] mathgl3d
- From: Erich Neuwirth <erich.neuwirth at univie.ac.at>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 02:07:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i am using mathgl3d,
the 3d open gl viewer for mathematica.
i manage some nice things already,
but i cannot find how i can produce the chromadepth graphics.
to create such graphics, one has to use a special palette.
i searched the documentation,
and i could not find a reference on how to create
can anybody help me?
Erich Neuwirth, Computer Supported Didactics Working Group
Visit our SunSITE at http://sunsite.univie.ac.at
Phone: +43-1-4277-38624 Fax: +43-1-4277-9386
Prev by Date:
Integrating over a Minimum
Next by Date:
Re: Irritating Little Problem
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Integrating over a Minimum
Next by thread: