Why do symbols appear as accented letters in my notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32977] Why do symbols appear as accented letters in my notebook?
- From: "Steven Taracevicz" <staracevicz at mediaone.net>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:49:05 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ShowSpecialCharacters is an option for cells that determines if \[Name], \:nnnn, and so on should be replaced with explicit special characters. [this is set as true] -- Steven Taracevicz Post Office Box 1752 Santa Monica, CA 90406-1752 310.301.1723 310.301.8050 fax